Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kid Cudi debut album

I just want to give a shout out to Kid Cudi and his first album Man on the Moon. I was extremely excited to hear this album but my excitement faded as he began leaking a few songs. I liked the songs but the seemed like mixtape songs to me and I know i want more than that fro Cudi. However when i purchased the album from ITunes on Tuesday I was so impressed. I cannot stop listening to it. This album is one of the best debut albums I have heard in a long time. This is the music young people should be listening to, there is meaning, his words aren't just jumbled together because they rhyme, the beginning of every song relates to the end. I am expecting big things in the future from Kid Cudi and this album really makes it seem like he's going to exceed everyones expectations and become a huge player in the hip-hop game.

No comments:

Post a Comment